New Land Rover for Sale in Omaha, NE
25 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (402) 393-9700 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 60 month term, 3.9% interest and 20% downpayment.
Vehicle shown is for illustrative purposes. Actual vehicle image and details may differ. Vehicle in transit.
Explore all the latest Land Rover models available at Land Rover Omaha, find the perfect luxury SUV for your lifestyle demands today. Choose from a wide variety of powerful all-terrain SUVs featuring all the latest technology, elevated amenities, and impressive performance offerings. The choice is yours between the new minimalist and refined Range Rover Evoque, the sleek and sophisticated new Range Rover Velar, the athletic and capable Range Rover Sport, the iconic and reliable Range Rover, and the bold and spacious Discovery Sport. And for enhanced off-road capability, we also offer the all-new Land Rover Defender. Keep reading to learn more about all the buying benefits, performance offerings, amenities, and technology!
Land Rover Ownership Benefits
Their epic performances and first-class amenities are just the beginning of what new Land Rover models have to offer. You’ll also enjoy a slew of unique ownership benefits that add confidence to your overall experience. When you buy at Land Rover Omaha, you can rest easy knowing you’ve got the best price and financing available thanks to our expert finance department. That’s not all, our service department is also always ready to take on any job big or small thanks to our state-of-the-art equipment and certified technicians. Find out all the perks waiting for you to take advantage of and make sure to browse all our latest monthly specials today to unlock even more savings! Additional Land Rover ownership benefits waiting for you at Land Rover Omaha include:
- Every new Land Rover vehicle is covered by a New Vehicle Limited Warranty for 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Land Rover Owners Insurance, powered by Aon, you’ll receive exclusive coverage benefits at competitive rates.
- All Land Rover vehicles still under warranty are covered by 24-Roadside Assistance.
- New Land Rover vehicle, you are entitled to a complimentary two-hour lesson with a Land Rover Experience Driving School Instructor.
- The Land Rover iGuide app is a virtual guide and digital owner’s manual for your new vehicle.
Land Rover Performance
Find the perfect performance for your lifestyle demands today. Whether you’re looking for an efficient daily commuter, a powerful off-road warrior, or something in between, you are sure to discover a Land Rover right for you. Like the new Discovery Sport that offers a potent 2.0L P250 i4 engine with 246 horsepower while also producing 19 city and 23 highway mpg. That’s not all, the new Discovery Sport can also tow up to 4,409 lbs and offers an 8.3-inch ride height for a maximum wading depth of up to 23.6 inches! Or how about the Range Rover Sport, a dynamic SUV with numerous engine offerings including a 2.0L P400e PHEV engine with 398 horsepower, the cable 3.0L P360 i6 MHEV engine with 355 horsepower, the sophisticated 3.0L P400 i6 MHEV engine with 395 horsepower, or the unreal 5.0L V8 GAS engine with 518 horsepower. Keep reading to discover all the latest Land Rover performance offings, including:
- Range Rover Sport offers a Gas and Hybrid engine options up to 176 mph and up to 42 mpge.
- Range Rover Velar offers up to 155 mph, up to 23 mpg, and up to 395 horsepower.
- Range Rover features a standard 3.0L P360 i6 MHEV engine with 355 horsepower and 130 mph top speed.
- Defender comes equipped with a V8 engine with 518 horsepower, 461 lb-ft of torque, and a top speed of 149 mph.
- Land Rover models off-road capability derives from a combination of All-Wheel Drive (AWD) systems and unique, innovative all-terrain technologies.
- All engines are equipped with Stop/Start technology and smart regenerative charging.
- available Terrain Response® 2 adapts the responses of your vehicle’s engine, gearbox differentials and chassis systems to the driving conditions.
- Electronic air suspension changes your vehicle’s height quickly, keeping all four wheels on the ground on uneven surfaces for a sure-footed, composed drive.
- All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC) enables you to set and maintain a steady speed in challenging conditions such as on mud, wet grass, ice, snow, and dirt roads.
Land Rover Technology
Stay safe and connected with the help of a new Land Rover model today, discover all the innovative and intuitive features waiting for you. Like the seamless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, the high-definition Touch Pro™ Duo, and an available Meridian™ Surround Sound System. The impressive technology doesn’t stop there, all-new Land Rover models also come loaded with all the latest driver assistance features designed to help you unlock unparalleled peace of mind and driving confidence no matter the terrain or situation. Driver assistance features include everything from Terrain Response® and Dynamic Stability Control to Hill Descent Control®, a Rear-View Camera, and more. Additional impressive Land Rover safety features include:
- ClearSight interior rear-view mirror that allows you to enjoy an unobstructed view, regardless of who or what is behind you.
- LATCH points in the rear seats make it easy to install child seats, enabling quick and secure car seat installation.
- Emergency Brake Assist is designed to understand when you apply the brakes quickly but without the necessary force to maximize stopping performance.
- Emergency Braking is designed to mitigate the potential for a collision with other vehicles or pedestrians by applying the brakes to help reduce the severity of the possible impact.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist† provides moderate intervention, gently assisting with steering, acceleration and braking to center the vehicle in lane, while maintaining a set distance from vehicles ahead.
Land Rover Design
Make a statement and relax in a bold and modern new Land Rover model today. Find the space and stylings you prefer all in one first-class package today. Explore all the distinctive exterior elements that elevate new Land Rover models past the competition. Leave your mark with the elegant yet rugged appearance featuring an athletic build, striking LED lights, and off-road-ready amenities. As for the interior, every new Land Rover model boasts a refined cabin loaded with promising space, dynamic varsity, and luxurious material options. Plus, Land Rover offers a wide range of available packs to enhance your ride even further. Choose from a Dynamic Handling Pack, Convenience Pack, Cold or Hot Climate Pack, and Premium Interior Upgrade Pack. Additional Land Rover interior and exterior features include:
- Range Rover Sport offers available 5+2 Seats, multiple material options, and up to 59.5 cu-ft of cargo room.
- Discovery Sport offers 5+2 Seat options and up to 60 cu-ft of cargo space.
- Range Rover features standard Shadow Walnut Veneer, Ambient Interior Lighting, Three-Zone Climate Control, and Auto-Dimming Interior Rear-View Mirror.
- Range Rover Velar offers an available 14-way driver memory front seat, available perforated grained leather and suede cloth seats, and available Ebony Morzine headlining.
- Land Rover models offer an available with Rear Executive Class Seats, Convenience Fold with Remote Intelligent Seat Fold.
- Some Land Rover models also offer Automatic Access Height that works with electronic air suspension to lower the height for additional convenience.